Sunday, August 17, 2008

So Here Goes!

Welcome to the first installment of the Neoteric American.

This blog will simply be a collection of thoughts by me, Joseph Clinton Collins, son of a family of perservering educators who overcame the entrapments of our imperfected American democracy to become successful in their pursuit of truth and affecting many lives along the way.

I cannot promise that this blog will be chronological or even always all that exciting. Actually, I promise you it won't. But it will be honest, come from a background of multiple perspectives, and provide you with information that you may have not acquired from other sources. In order to preserve my journalistic integrity, I will try to do as much research as possible to substantiate my words; but in all fairness, this is my blog, so you as an enlightened individual should expect bias and opinion -- even when I say I will try to keep it to a minimum.

Enjoy!

No comments: