Monday, December 8, 2008

Crunch Time

Last week of the semester and I am getting my butt kicked. On the plus side, I've reconnected with God. The positives outweigh the negatives.

I've come back to reality. However, oddly enough, I feel as though I couldn't be further from it. This semester, I went from being fresh out of a relationship, coldy logical and also cynical, to being strong in solitude, warmly sensitive and faithful. Weird. Not to mention, I bounced from hip-hop to reggae to contemporary Christian music as my soundtrack. And also, from seeing myself as a black American, then an African-American, and now finally a Christian above all.

Oh goodness, when this semester is over and the Chevrolet LMA rollout is a bit more under control, do I ever have a story to tell!

Later!

No comments: